PZ6 Corona Hybrid Ozonator
Compact Ozonator for Portable Spas or Custom Installations
The PZ6 Corona Hybrid Spa Ozonator uses Prozone's patented Corona Hybrid technology to generate ozone with the same reliability, ruggedness, and safe performance you’ve come to expect from Prozone. Corona Hybrid technology provides highly efficient ozone generation without the corrosive and toxic byproducts of traditional corona discharge machines. The Hybrid system uses solid-state drivers with EMI and surge suppression to ensure spa controls are not affected when the unit is started or operating. The PZ6 is thermally protected to prevent overheating in the event that airflow is interrupted.
Its compact package includes a built-in check valve. The unit is ready for installation on ozone ready spas or can be installed with Prozone’s patented Bypass System to ensure complete ozone utilization. The PZ6 is Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Classified and Recognized and may be UL listed for spas.
- 110 VAC, 60hz; .35 amps
- Molded Spa Ozone Plug
- Electrical: 230 VAC, 50 hz
- 12 VDC
- Universal Solid State Inverter Ballast: 110 to 240 VAC, 50/60 hz
- Connector: 3-Prong NEMA, Len Gordon, AMP, Molex, all J&J, 3-Wire Pigtail
- Custom colors, connectors, and private labeling are available.
- Ozone Output: 4,000 mg/day
- Ozone Concentration @ 1CFH: 600 PPM
- Ozone Purity: 99.9% Hydroxyl Free, 100% Free of Nitrous Compounds
- EMI Suppression and Transient Protected: Up to 2,000 VAC
- Size: 6.25" x 6.25" x 2.5"
- Case: High Impact Polymer
- System Life: 20,000 hours (nominal)
- Operating Temperature: +25°F. to +140°F.
- Weight: 14 ounces
Patents #5,075,016; #6,192,911; #6,426,053; #6,342,154 and patents pending